Monday, March 1, 2010

Coming Soon (I swear)

So, I fell off the blogging bandwagon. I guess that's what happens when summer ends...

But, more is to come because I have six months worth of queer feminist rants to publish at some point.

But, for now, a preview of what I will post soon:

(1) Sermon on The Acts of Paul and Thecla (non-canonical text, often claimed by feminist interpreters)
(2) Reflections on feminist worship and liturgy
(3) A link to my blog post on queer worship--a response to Peter Rollins' worship service "Queer." This post is in conjunction with the University of Chicago Ministry Conference, "Worship in Crisis," which will bring speakers Siobhan Garrigan and Peter Rollins to the Chicago area for what should be a thought-provoking conversation. Mark your calendars for April 23, 2010. (More info coming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment